Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Guest Comments on Us.....







Greetings, Blog Readers! I trust everyone's Summer is in full swing & that plans for being with friends, family, and alone on a lawnchair are being made.

I received a lovely e-mail from Jim and Cheryl (in Tennessee) who stayed at Inn at Long Lake in June. As the tag end of their trip was open-ended, I sent them to a variety of excellent inns in Camden, Bath, & Portland. While I knew they would be in capable hands, their comment to me was:

"Dear Keith:

We had a wonderful time at all the B&B's, but by unanimous vote, your place is the best. The others were wonderful but you did the "little extra" that meant so much to all of us...We are all planning a trip to Maine in a couple of years and will definitely give you a call."

This made my day, of course.

Busy part of the Summer season now so will catch up on this blog soon.

Quick Party Tip:

*Cut fat in your Summer salads (coleslaw, potato, macaroni, etc.) by adding a combination of Light Mayonnaise & Low-Fat Sour Cream. Remember to jazz up the salads with seasonings (I love low Sodium Mrs. Dash & Jane's Crazy Mixed-Up Salt).
Bon Appetit!!

Keith
Your Maine Innkeeper
Western Maine Lakes and Mountains
Naples, ME

No comments: