Thursday, April 28, 2011

Inn at Long Lake-Voted #1!!




Greetings from Western Maine, Blog Friends!



A recent reader survey for the Lake Region Weekly has granted us the title of Number One as Best Hotel/Motel in the Sebago Lake region of Maine!! Gail relayed the news to me via e-mail while on a recent vacation to beautiful Montreal. I am humbled and thrilled at any type of accolade like this one!



Today marks my 3rd year of ownership of Inn at Long Lake, by the way! Weathering this economy has been challenging, for sure, but I am still inspired and happy doing the work of Innkeeping and running an inn.



I hope for today to be a relaxing day (quietly raining here in Maine as I write).



That's all for today! Hoping all my readers are happy and well.




Keith A. Neubert

Innkeeper-Chef

No comments: