Monday, May 9, 2011

"Isn't It Romantic?"





(Pictured above: Tyler and Sarah from New Hampshire re-visited Inn at Long Lake for their 5th Anniversary. They are holding the picture taken of themselves in front of the Inn at Long Lake fieldstone fireplace on their wedding day!).



Tyler and Sarah recently celebrated 5 years of wedded bliss here at the inn. I remember their wedding event at Inn at Long Lake well (in April 2006--my! how time flies!). The inn was quiet the weekend they visited last month and as much as I must have everything "in its place," I smiled when I went out to the Great Room one evening and all but one light was on. There they sat--in the darkened solitude of the room--cuddling and just chatting. Ahhhh....how romantic!



One afternoon I saw Sarah sitting on a couch with a couple of notebooks. I asked, "You don't have to work on the weekend, do you?!" She replied, "No, I am reading all the e-mails I printed out from when Tyler and I were getting to know each other." Ahhhh...even more romantic!!!


Having Tyler and Sarah return to the inn was lovely. Seeing two great people that actually "fit" stay together, weathering the little storms as a couple, "did my heart good." It was a weekend, I hope, we will always keep dear to our hearts.


Keith A. Neubert

Innkeeper, Inn at Long Lake












No comments: