Saturday, March 2, 2013

Local Images taken by Your Innkeeper

This Winter I have closed the inn until the end of March (or so). I've been painting, working on new window treatments, and working on the never-ending office work to wrap up last year (2012) and prepare for the new lodging season ahead.

Today, I am up early to do some inn improvement projects and thought I would put up some images of the area that my dog, Sebastian, and I have seen  over the last couple of months.

Hope you enjoy them. Stay warm wherever you are!

Keith

Here is an image of the storm at the beginning of the month. 36" of snow fell that weekend!



Here is a postcard I made from an image taken looking down onto Long Lake of the Naples Village:




Here is an image of the finished Naples Causeway overlooking Long Lake (Naples, Maine). Didn't they do an amazing job?! Come see it in person some time soon!




No comments: