Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March-ing Forward...


Greetings to all in foodie cyberspace!

Today starts with a chilly morning here in Maine. The usual piles of snow are melting quickly (odd for this time of year). I enjoy getting to the inn gardens as soon as possible so this is advantageous.

There are no reservations this weekend and I am locking it up, packing it up, and driving "it" up (lol) to visit friends in Central Maine. I have been buried with work and could use some R&R, for sure. Innkeeping is never done and while I will miss the inn, I know that balance in my Life is important. Mind you, I will be reading cookbooks and working probably still!


I am looking forward to consistent warmer weather soon. The image above is from Summer. Maybe by visualizing, it will come to be!
At any rate, warm hello's from Western Maine wherever you are today.

Your Maine Innkeeper,


Keith

No comments: